Marney DeFoore LCSW-S
Clients are responsible, at the time of service, for payment of the account balance in full, or for payment of the estimated out of pocket expense for that appointment. Instructions for sending payment by Zelle will be sent at the end of each appointment.
There are two types of payment. Payment may be made privately, or, if eligible, an insurance policy may cover a part of the fee.
OPTION ONE: Paying Privately -
- Initial Appointment $195
- Follow up Appointment $175
- Business Consultation $225
- Intensive Services (if recommended and when available) by a separate, private payment agreement.
Clients paying privately may skip to the bottom of this page.
OPTION TWO: Using an Insurance policy -
- While Marney does not participate in Meritain or any Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs), those with coverage and benefits through Blue Cross Blue Shield, Tricare or Aetna may have a portion of their fee paid for by their policy.
- Having an insurance policy is not a guarantee of payment.
- Insurance policies do not provide coverage for marriage counseling. If Marney is in your network, he can file a claim for Individual Counseling only on a PRIMARY policy.
- Clients wanting to use their insurance benefits should contact their insurance company directly to verify eligibility and benefits for Individual Counseling, confirm Marney’s network participation, ask about their deductible and estimated out of pocket expense for each appointment.
- Clients assign any such third-party benefits to Marney DeFoore, LCSW-S understanding if for any reason and at any time a claim may be denied, a policy or benefit is secondary, out of network, ineligible or expired the client is then responsible for the current Private Payment amount at the time of that appointment.